As interest in my blog has started “cooking,” my wonderful hubby has set me up with a new site here at WordPress and my own domain, soupdiva.net. All the content from my Tumblr blog is here as well. Let me know what you think, and be sure to bookmark it for future reference!
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 lb shrimp, pre-cooked and deveined
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 small jar pimiento (or 1 diced red bell pepper)
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1-2 tsp chili garlic paste
- 1 tsp crushed ginger
- Diced scallions to garnish (optional)
Thaw shrimp if needed and dry well. Heat oil and garlic in large skillet on medium-high; add shrimp. Cook until beginning to curl. Add all other ingredients except scallions and stir to combine, coating shrimp; reduce heat to medium-low. Serve when heated through, topped with scallions if desired.