- 8 oz your choice tubular pasta
- 2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese (optional)
- salt and white pepper to taste
Add pasta, water, butter, and seasonings to Instant Pot; stir to combine. Cook on high pressure 4 minutes, followed by quick release. Add milk and cheeses and stir until creamy. Taste and add additional salt if needed: the longer you let it sit before serving, the more the sauce will thicken. This recipe can be doubled if you have a 6 qt or larger Instant Pot (mine is 3 qt).
This seemed like the perfect side dish for Easter during COVID-19 quarantine. Hubby made his wonderful grilled meatloaf.