Unbelievably easy, unbelievably flavorful, and made with mostly healthy ingredients!
- 1-1 ½ pounds chicken (even-size pieces like thighs or boneless breasts)
- ½ cup Dijon or Dijonnaise
- ¼ cup molasses or real maple syrup (NOT imitation maple)
- 1 tbsp balsamic or rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- Salt & pepper
- Fresh or dried rosemary or thyme (optional)
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. In a small bowl (or measuring cup), mix together mustard, molasses or syrup, vinegar, and cornstarch until smooth. Place chicken into foil-lined 8×8 baking dish (or smallest size that will accommodate single layer). Season liberally with salt & pepper. Pour mixture over chicken, then tilt dish to make sure chicken is well coated. Sprinkle with herbs Bake for 30 minutes.
One thought on “Heavenly Chicken”