All this takes is a container of seafood salad and stuff you probably have on hand, but it tastes fancy!
- 1 container (16 oz or so) prepared seafood [or imitation crab] salad
- 1 cup short pasta (like rotini)
- 1 cup shredded cheese (any)
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp dried minced onion
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp Old Bay or other seasoning blend
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- salt and pepper to taste
Cook pasta to al dente and drain. In large bowl, stir together seafood, cheeses, and seasonings; add pasta, stir well, and pour into sprayed dish or ramekins. Sprinkle with Panko (and more Parmesan if desired) and pour melted butter on top. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes. This makes 2 servings; double or triple as needed.
This is mega easy and mega tasty. Very good darling.
LikeLiked by 1 person
That’s rad, babe. Kudos, man 💙
Pretty! This was an incredibly wonderful post. Many thanks for supplying these details.