- 12 Hawaiian or brown-and-serve dinner rolls
- 4 slices of ham, quartered
- 3 slices of Swiss cheese, quartered
- Mayonnaise or Miracle Whip (or Dijonnaise)
- ½ stick butter, melted
- 1 tbsp yellow or brown mustard
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp white or brown sugar
- 1 tsp dried minced onion
- 1 tsp poppy or sesame seeds (optional)
- Black and cayenne pepper to taste
Assemble sandwiches as following: slice rolls in half, placing all bottom halves in baking pan (touching); place 1 quarter slice of cheese and then 3 quarter slices of ham (staggered) on bottom halves. Spread a thin layer of mayo on the underside of the top halves and place on top of the sliders in the pan. Combine all other ingredients in batter bowl, blending well, and pour over sliders, trying to coat the top ONLY (you do not have to use all of the sauce). Bake 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until tops are brown and toasted.
This recipe can easily be doubled (or tripled) for a party!