This is my mother-in-law’s recipe. I don’t mess with success.
- 24 oz frozen broccoli
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup dehydrated onion
- 2 eggs
- Seasonings to taste (Mrs Dash, other seasoning blend, or salt/pepper/garlic powder)
- 7 oz box Cheezits crackers
- 1 stick butter or margarine
Rehydrate onions with enough water to moisten all pieces. Steam broccoli until done and cut into fine pieces. Mix everything except last 2 ingredients and spoon into oblong dish. Crush crackers and sprinkle on top. Melt butter and pour over entire casserole. Bake uncovered 350 degrees 30-40 minutes.