- 3/4 to 1 lb chicken, pork, or beef, cooked and cut into bite-size chunks (leftovers are perfect for this)
- 12 red potatoes, quartered
- 4 oz baby (or peeled and chunked) carrots
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 15 oz (or so) can tomato sauce
- Salt, black pepper, garlic powder, and oregano to taste
Place vegetables and seasonings in covered dutch oven and add about 1/2 cup water (enough to cover the bottom of the pan). Cover and heat on medium heat until vegetables have softened. Arranged meat on top and stir in tomato sauce. Cover and place in oven at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes. Serve with crusty bread for dipping!