- 1 8-10 oz package frozen chopped spinach
- 1 can or jar artichoke hearts, 12-14 oz or so
- 1 cup shredded Pepper Jack cheese
- 1 cup grated or shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp dried onion flakes
- 1 tsp minced or crushed garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
Drain and rinse artichoke hearts and dump into large mixing bowl. Break up with edge of a spoon to desired size. Add spinach (break up in package somewhat if possible, then again with the spoon). Add all other ingredients,* stirring very well, and pour into a sprayed casserole dish. Bake at 400 for 40 minutes. Serve with toasted bread slices, pita chips, or just a spoon.
*(You can save back some of the Parmesan to sprinkle on top before or halfway through baking if desired.)
I used to think I didn’t like artichokes until my friend Anna shared her recipe with me. This is only slightly modified from her version.