- 1 ½ lb boneless skinless chicken, cut into 1” chunks (I use tenders)
- ¼ cup Franks hot sauce
- 24 oz bag frozen shredded hash browns, thawed and drained completely
- ¾ cup sour cream
- 1 tbsp ranch dressing mix (or 1 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp each dill, parsley, garlic powder, and onion powder and a dash of black pepper)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish with cooking spray. In large bowl, stir together chicken strips and buffalo sauce. Spoon into baking dish in a single layer. In the same bowl, stir together potatoes, sour cream, dressing mix, and cheese. Spread over chicken. Sprinkle panko evenly over the top. Cover with foil. Bake 25 minutes; uncover and bake 25 minutes longer. Allow to rest 5-10 minutes before serving.