- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp minced or crushed garlic or garlic paste (not powder)
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 pound medium cooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tbsp white wine (optional)
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 medium-sized zucchini
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 2 tbsp dry bread crumbs (seasoned or plain, your choice)
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Salt and black pepper to taste
Use tool of your choice to make “zoodles” (long noodle-like strips) from the zucchini (there are countless ones on the market; you can also use a vegetable peeler but it will take longer). Melt butter in skillet over medium high heat (7 on my stove). Stir in garlic and red pepper flakes until incorporated, then add zoodles. Stir in liquids; season if needed with salt and pepper. [At this point, turn the oven on broil.] Bring to a simmer and cook until zoodles are softened. Add shrimp and sprinkle with cheese, bread crumbs and parsley. Broil for 2-3 minutes or until topping is golden brown.
Reblogged this on The Tony Burgess Blog and commented:
Dinner tonight was different and good. Zucchini noods are great for your.
LikeLiked by 1 person