- 10 oz frozen spinach, thawed and diced very fine
- 8 oz pkg cream cheese, cubed and softened
- 2 cups pepper Jack cheese, shredded
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 cup dried onion flakes, rehydrated (I use the ¼ cup measure for this)
- ¼ cup salsa
- 3 jarred jalapeno pepper slices, seeds removed and minced fine (optional)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Milk (if needed)
Stir together. Add a little milk if it looks too dry. Bake in oven at 350 half an hour or in slow cooker 2-4 hours. Can half for smaller batch or divide into two dishes if desired.
I adapted this recipe from my niece Becca’s, who is an awesome cook in her own right!